A full fledged placement cell is available to arrange placement for the qualified students
- The aim of the placement cell is to find, “Right job for the Right candidate.” We are moving towards the ‘EXCELLENCE IN CAREER GUIDANCE AND 100% PLACEMENT’.
- The department of training and placement interacts with reputed organizations all over the country for arranging campus interviews for placement of final year students. It makes efforts to send most of the students for training to enhance their technical ability and gain exposure in the practical for various activities are carried out to make them more employable as per the current Scenario. Providing facilities to students to take up competitive examinations.
Activities of the cell
The training and placement cell of the institute centrally handles campus placement for the Arts and Science students. The cell; provides complete support to the visiting companies at every stage of placement process. Arrangements for Pre-Placement Talks, written Tests, Interviews and Group Discussions are made as per the requirements of the visiting companies.
Students are given career guidance starting from first year respective to the subjects they learn. Placement training classes are conducted based on
- Specific Company
- Assessment test
- Technical oriented
- • Mock Interviews are conducted for the students often to analyze their strength and weakness which includes
- Group Discussions
- Technical & HR Interview
- The placement cell activities include arranging of
- On/Off campus Interviews
- Industrial Visits for both students and faculty
- Career Guidance Programmes
- Project Work